New development takes place on the
master branch. Once the developers have rough consensus we create a new stable release on GitHub, following the
v0.x.y tag syntax. The MNE-CPP stable release steps are:
- (Manually) Increment version number in mne-cpp.pri and mne-cpp_doxyfile by
- (Manually) Change version numbers of applications, e.g., MNE Scan and MNE Analyze.
- (Manually) Prepare and update the release table.
- (Manually) Prepare and update the changelog. The changelog of the to be released version can be found here. Note: The number of commits per contributor can be listed via:
git shortlog -s -n <branchName> --no-merges --since="<dateOfLastRelease".
- (Manually) Create release with tag
- (Automated by release.yml) Create a new branch named
v0.x.ybased on current
masterbranch. A new branch is only created for minor version releases, e.g., going from
- (Automated by release.yml) Build dynamically as well as statically linked binaries and upload them to the
v0.x.yrelease on Github.
- (Manually) In case of a minor or major version bump, create branch protection rules for the newly created branch via the Github web interface.